The Cloud Kingdom 7 days
DAY 01: ARRIVE PARO – THIMPHU
DAY 02: THIMPHU
DAY 03: THMPHU – PUNAKHA
DAY 04: PUNAKHA
DAY 05: PUNAKHA – PARO
DAY 06: PARO
DAY 07: DEPART PARO
Add a little bit of indulgence to your exploration of Bhutan’s western valleys. Spend your days exploring the historical, cultural and scenic splendours of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha by luxury 4WD in the capable hands of our most experienced guide and driver. In the evenings you will return to your boutique accommodations with options including Taj Tashi, Amankora, Uma Paro, Uma Punakha and ZhiwaLing to experience their first class service and luxurious facilties including massage, spa, wellbeing therapies, pool and fine dining. We can organise a range of add-on experiences to really create a tour to remember such as a private dinner and culture show, a tradtional private tented lunch, and an audience with a Rinpoche (if available). All of these options can easily be tailored to suit your level of luxury.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CLOUD KINGDOM TOUR
‘The Cloud Kingdom’ Luxury Tour adds a little bit of indulgence to your exploration of Bhutan’s western valleys. Spend your days exploring Bhutan’s historical, cultural and scenic splendours by luxury 4WD before returning to your boutique accommodations to experience first class service and luxury facilties including massage, spa, wellbeing therapies, pool and fine dining.
- Stay in a boutique range of luxurious resorts and lodges offering every modern comfort.
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Indulge in a range of holistic therapies including Ayurveda, massage and facials and meditation.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Enjoy 5 star cuisine, including an opportunity to sample some of Bhutan’s fiery Chilli dishes.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
BHUTAN TOUR DATES:
All of our Bhutan tours are private, tailor-made journeys for independent travel on dates of your choosing. We can easily customise your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Please click on the ‘Tailor-Design This Tour’ tab above to begin customising this tour to your requirements. This tour can be experienced all year around.
WHAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR TAILOR MADE BHUTAN TOURS:
- Airfare into Bhutan including taxes.
- Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty & Visa fees.
- All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
- Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
- Experienced driver.
- Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard goverment approved hotels & guesthouses.
- All meals in Bhutan.
- All entrance fees and permits.